Pages

Thursday 23 July 2009

Short and sweet.

I've been having another one of those "why do I even bother paying for this internet connection" weeks again, hence no pictures today or for the last few days. Frustratingly, I have a pile of yarn to upload to the shop and am struggling somewhat to get it online. I'll have another attempt later but as it's also the holidays now, I have to fight for some time on the computer during the day with the mighty midget himself. We need to arrange to get out more but although we're well, the same can't be said for all of his little buddies. This swine flu business is becoming a bit of a nuisance and the rubbishy weather that can't seem to make up it's mind isn't helping.

Anyhow, back later hopefully with pictures as I've more things spinny to show, a nice haul of books from the library to browse and it's about time I did a round up of what's on the needles again. If nothing else, I need to get myself back on the knitting straight and narrow as I am a serial project starter and not a lot seems to be getting finished at the minute!

2 comments:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

swine flu is a pain, hope MM is up to his usual stuff (non pc related!) soon

scarletti said...

Look forwards to seeing your update as and when you get a moment. Glad to hear you are both well now though.