Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb

Well, it's as good a title as any. Sorry, am I having a funny five minutes? Probably, there've been a few of them lately especially as I after the battle I've had over the last few days with technology. My mobile phone hates me, well it refuses to spit out the photographs I've taken with it. My email account seems to have been hijacked by some noxious little w****r so I am now the queen of spam. 500 messages I deleted from my inbox yesterday, 500! Bah. I've contacted the site admin to try and get it fixed but it's looking like I may have to change my email address which'll be a right pain in the ass. Grrr.

Luckily the sun is shining, school has begun again and it's knitting night tonight. Yay. One of these days, I really must remember to take my camera along to SnB so I can show the lovely ladies of Colchester SnB who help preserve my sanity on a fortnightly basis. Anyhow, this is just a quickie, I'll be back with knitting updates tomorrow and also with the winner of the "blogoversary bag competition". If you'd like to win one of my knitted bags, just comment here. I'll be doing the draw in the morning.

No comments: