Pages

Friday 20 June 2008

Busy, busy, busy

well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Just a flying visit to say hi, I'm still here, bad blogger that I am. Well I've gone from going flat out to get things ready for the stall last weekend to getting everything finished for the mighty midget's birthday party tomorrow. As the saying goes, it never rains but it pours! I'll be glad come Saturday night when I can just sit down and take a breather. I think a glass or two of vino might be in order.

So, I'm off to collect the MM from school in a few minutes then it's back to get the cake and the costume finished before a final check through everything to make sure we've got all that we need. Who knew that children's parties could be so stressful?

Anyway, a proper catch up, with lots of pictures will follow by the end of the weekend (I hope, fingers crossed etc). To my swap partners, I haven't forgotten you. Sorry, I'm just late :s

No comments: