Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Photo meme


My creation
Originally uploaded by Bearium
1. lucy's evil twin, 2. Party in the Ice Box, 3. Monk in green, 4. I want to be where the Sun warms the sky, 5. OUT17292479, 6. suck up! a.k.a. you suck! :), 7. Six on a motorbike.... Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 8. Profiteroles, 9. coMfort, 10. Ducks in the Mail: At the Post Office, 11. Reminder to Self: Slow Down on the Caffeine, 12. I got my goodies!

Here's a bit of fun that I've seen on a number of blogs but I lifted this from Kai's. I'm sat here with a glass of vino looking for inspiration and I thought, what the heck why not? Want to have a go too? All you have to do is

A) Type your answer to the questions below in flickr search; use only the first page to pick an image, and
B) Copy and past your picture URLs into fd’s mosaic maker.

The questions are:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favourite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favourite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

3 comments:

Kai said...

Nice piccies! Amazing how different everyones come out..

Susan said...

It's so fun to see all the different pictures. Love the kitties.

Ria said...

Your mosaic (meme) came out really cool! I made one too!

Ria (tonyfan20 on ravelry)