Pages

Friday 8 February 2008

Do you make my day?

Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about Blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!

Apparently I make someone's because I've been voted for an award! Thanks to Jessica (and also Kai who voted for everyone ;p) for thinking of me, I am actually very touched. I'm just sharing the things that I love doing and if my enthusiasm is passed onto someone else well, that's an absolute bonus. I know this blog can be a bit intermittent from time to time but thanks for coming back for another read :D

So, who in our little "blogiverse" inspires me? Well, several people who I would have put forward have already been awarded these but here are my nominations anyway:

Diane and Kate who have dared to say in the last year "knitting does happen in the UK too you know!" and are beavering away on their new knitting mag. Their designs aren't half bad too.
Soo who's lace projects continue to amaze me.
Kay who knits and knits and knits and still finds the time to go to college.
and while I could name a few more, lastly I'm going to nominate Fiona as she probably knows more about knitting than anyone else I know and generously takes the time to share it.

Thanks girls, you make my day!

3 comments:

Fiona Reynolds said...

WHat a lovely award - well done.

Love Cool Kitty too. Rather like the Pink Panther. I should make one for my pink loving neice.

Anonymous said...

<3333 Thank you.

Also, LOL. I've been a bit of a knitting machine lately, haven't I.

Soo said...

Ahhhhh - thanks!!! That's made my day! :)