Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2007

Project Amnesty... part 1

As promised, the start of my "Project Amnesty" otherwise known as the "to do" list or "those things I have started and haven't finished yet". Pictures will have to follow separately as I'm sure there's going to be a few things I might have missed. I'm hoping that this list isn't going to give the impression that I have the attention span of a goldfish. It's just that if I buy something new, I just HAVE to start it otherwise it sits and calls to me.

So here we go:
Noni Lattice Bag - still needs lining
Noni mini bag - needs decorating
Lorna's Baby Shawl - in progress
IVY - needs some lighter weight needles (hehe Denises?)
Aran hoodie
Aran fingerless gloves
T's Socks
T's Stripey jumper

hmm, only 8 things? Hopefully that's the lot but this is just the things that I can remember starting!

No comments: