Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2007

Squishy Parcel

A lovely new parcel and my first experience of getting yarn from the states. I have to say I'm pretty (make that VERY) pleased. So here for your ogling pleasure is Jojoland Melody in blue/rose/wine all 10 balls of it. Yes I did say 10.

To add to that, my first laceweight yarn. It's so unbelievably fine, I can understand why people say it looks like it could break. It's sky blue and sand coloured and should knit up to something lovely - possibly the Spring Things Shawl which has sprouted another KAL. Well, have to see. I might have a look for a free pattern first as I saw on Dee's blog a link to a huge number of free triangle shawl patterns. Definately an excuse to do some browsing.
I ended up ordering far more yarn than I probably need (sound familiar anyone?) and I keep telling myself it's because I can sell some of it on ebay. Is that likely to happen? Hmm, I don't know.

Anyhow, I do have to keep going back and giving it a rub. It definately needs a project. Need to complete another UFO first.

No comments: